Truble Pics + style

Motorola"s Droid Phone

iPhone with brilliants

It"s really kind of ironic that what I want for my birthday in April is a new phone. I say this because my family gets p"d off because they can never reach me. I either forget to take my phone, or if it"s with me it"s not turned on. I have taken so much grief over the past couple of years over this.

Now they"re saying, "Well, if we get her a phone she wants, maybe she"ll turn it on!" I was really hoping that Apple would get the service stuff with Verizon worked out so I could get an iPhone. We"re a Mac family and I think Apple products are great. But it looks like it"ll be 2011 before this takes place.

So I"m looking at the Motorola Droid phone

I"m due for a new phone through my Verizon service plan. Instead of the phone costing $599, it will cost $199... and they"re running a BOGO. Of course, Verizon makes their money on the extra costs per month for using this type of phone, but still...

Does anybody have any insights they"d like to share... I told my son last night that what I wanted the phone to have is a calendar and an address book. He started cracking up and said, "Mom, they all have that!"

VIA Motorola"s Droid Phone