Truble Pics + wear

Stressed and Overwhelmed

Study in Belgian

In celebration, I finally decided to cross off some of the items on my "I convinced myself that I need this with twisted logic" list. I also cashed in all of my spare change and discovered:
1. That nickels and dimes seriously add up and
2. I actually have cup holders in my car.

Blazer and Booties

So, first I picked up a much needed blazer and a pair of wedge booties. However, I had to order both online to get the right sizes (thumbs up for free shipping!), so I"m going to hold you all in suspense until they arrive. Very sadistic of me, I know. But, be ready for major cuteness in 3 - 5 days, and I also prepared some Sephora for you.

I stopped by today to get some skin help and met my new friend Philosophy. I"m hoping for a more even complexion and to remediate any possible sun damage, so hopefully this stuff is all it"s cracked up to be. They even threw in a sample of some "Help Me!" cream, so I left a pretty happy camper.

It"s still a little bittersweet though because there is so much I will miss (afternoon naps - I"m talking about you) and so much I am looking forward to. Part of that being figuring out what I want out of my career and what changes I may need to make so that I don"t get stuck or settle for a job that means nothing to me.

But, since I have 3 months off before I have to start my big girl job, here are some of the ways I"m looking forward to spending my new-found free time... Dusting off the bike. As much fun as I"m having riding around in circles in my backyard, there are a lot of great parks and bike paths around the Pittsburgh area... I just need to find them. Catching up with all of my reading and sketching. I"m also in the market for a new mystery author, if anyone has a favorite!

And, after very persistent nagging/casual stalking of my professors, I am no longer scheduled to take the other 3 on the same day. So, I should be done throwing panicked temper tantrums in my car and am trying to move on to happier things like... Also, THANK YOU for being so nice about my hissy fit :). Summer is only days away, so I"m looking forward to putting up some of the posts that I haven"t had the time to pull together.

On another note, it is a gorgeous, sunny day outside and all I can think about is buying a pair of UGG"s boots... I never really expected myself to be a lace-up boot kind of girl, but I think I could get used to the idea...

Disclaimer: The following is a super frantic and stressed out rant. Don"t not continue if you love exams and homework

It"s my last go at finals, and I am fucking swamped. I have 10 days of college left, and I swear that they just needed to torture me one last time until I"m free. My professors have just been piling work on top of work. Not to mention, in my one class, the final is worth over 1/2 of our grade! Now, normally this would be fine except that we have had so many others huge projects, essays, and exams that I killed myself on. It kind of annoys me that everything else that I"ve done won"t really be reflected in my final grade as much as one exam will be.

Also, ALL of my finals got scheduled on the same day. So I"ve been tracking down my professors to try and switch it around, but I can"t get anything set in stone, which means that I don"t even know when I"ll be taking my finals.

I like schedules. I like planning and writing down what I need to do and when, so naturally it"s driving me freaking crazy that I don"t know how to break down my study schedule. If you want to screw with a real control freak this is how you do it, people! Obviously I"m in need of some serious de-stressing and focusing advice... any suggestions?

VIA « Stressed and Overwhelmed» by Jane Storm