Truble Pics + possessed

possessed 2
so, i admit it, i'm a bit of a sentimentalist. i keep everything. bits of paper, scraps of fabric, rocks, sticks, dead bugs. i will start a collection of pretty much anything and everything. this is my desk/office area. the whole wall has been taken over by my cork board. there are pictures of friends, lovers, ex-boyfriends, shoots, tear sheets, inspiration images, ribbons, feathers and so much more. i've had this particular one going for about 15 years now. it's been through many moves (such a pain in the ass to move.)
click on the images for more details....some of the highlights are brandon boyd from incubus in his underwear, helmut newton shooting a toy gun on location, a wooden nose ring from something related to a yak from my dear friend a. who brought it all the way from mount everest, me & nelly, old modeling pics, pictures of my mama, part of my crucifix collection, hummingbird feathers i've managed to find outside my window and a family tree of the early roman empire rulers (from one summer obsession) and much, much more!