Truble Pics + parisfashionweek

john galliano fall/winter 2011, paris
john galliano's signature collection was shown this afternoon on the avenue foch. sidney toldedano, chief executive of dior (and a major investor in galliano's brand) was there and helped editors through the crush on the stairs. the presentation closed with coldplay's "viva la vida"....
seas would rise when i gave the wordnow in the morning i sleep alonesweep the streets i used to owni used to roll the dicefeel the fear in my enemy's eyeslistened as the crowd would singnow the old king is dead, long live the kingone minute i held the keynext the walls were closed on meand i discovered that my castles standupon pillars of salt and pillars of sandi hear jerusalem bells a-ringingroman cavalry choirs are singingbe my mirror, my sword and shieldmissionaries in a foreign fieldfor some reason i can't explainonce you'd gone there was nevernever an honest wordand that was when i ruled the worldit was a wicked and wild wind blew down the doors to let me inshattered windows and the sound of drumspeople couldn't believe what i'd becomerevolutionaries waitfor my head on a silver platejust a puppet on a lonely stringoh who would ever want to be king?i hear jerusalem bells a-ringingroman cavalry choirs are singingbe my mirror, my sword and shieldmy missionaries in a foreign fieldfor some reason i can't explaini know st. peter won't call my namenever an honest wordbut that was when i ruled the world