Truble Pics + style

I"m Kinda Stalking Free People

Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie | Marie Claire

Ever since a Free People opened in NYC, I"ve become the overbearing girlfriend and/or crazy ex-girlfriend of the shopping world. Luckily, I"m pretty sure that if I keep spending money every time I go in, I won"t have to worry about a restraining order. But, honestly, can you even blame me with accessories like these? I think not.

Cuffed

So, it looks like I"m going to be held hostage at my job for the rest of the week. Now, if only figurative handcuffs looked like this, being chained to my desk would probably suck a little less.

Walking in White

There is really no reason for this other than me just thinking that she looks very pretty all dressed in white. Then again, she is Bambi Girl. It"s kinda hard not to look pretty when you have that going for ya. On the bright side, at least I"ll never have to buy tissue paper again. Just thinking of all the pennies I"ll save in future gift wrapping costs is probably enough to convince myself that I walked away with quite the bargain.

Nicole Richie

The damage really isn"t as bad as it looks though. If you happened to check out the book, you"ll know that there is a lot of emphasis on finding "your esstentials" and the key pieces you want to build your wardrobe around. For me, that translated into finding the right accessories and basics to fill the gaps in my style. (aka me seriously stocking up on layering tees, belts, and light-weight scarves.)

Richie Getting Lucky

Nicole Richie has not come a long way since her days living the simple life. Nicole Richie has become a completely different person. In fact, I wouldn"t rule out a brain transplant or brief alien abduction in between all those dramatic confrontations with Paris.

I may not fully understand how or when she went from being famous for no reason to a super-styled, career mom, but as long as she keeps the kimono dresses and costume jewelry coming, I won"t question the process.

VIA I"m Kinda Stalking Free People