Truble Pics + wishlist

Spotlight: Better Stay Together and My Fashion Wishlist

Comfortable Sleepwear for Women

Sleepwear for Women

How would you describe your style? Comfortably professional. I don"t wear sneakers unless I"m going to the gym or for a jog, I adore high heels and boots with skinny jeans, scarves, blazers, and a professional and classy top. Love trench coats and leather jackets, things that fit nicely to the form of my body.

What"s on your fashion wishlist? A new trench coat, a black circle scarf, multiple heels in numerous colors, and boots. I also love sexy underwear because what I wear under my clothes inspires my entire outfit. :-)

If you could swap wardrobes with anyone, who would it be and why? Probably Katie Holmes. I love the way she dresses. She dresses very classy-like and professional, yet comfortable. It does not look like she is trying hard or puts much effort into her wardrobe choices.

What"s one beauty product you can"t live without? Eyeliner. I only really wear eyeliner and mascara because I love what it does for my eye shape and color. Isn"t she beautiful? She"s a talented writer, too! You can check out some of her writing here. Thanks for being a Fashionable Friend, Cyndel! We"re absolutely taking some photos when we get back to school, okay? :-)

Hey everyone! Tonight I wanted to share some of my favorite pieces from the Etsy shop, BetterStayTogether (PrettyRaccoon Clothing). I stumbled upon this shop earlier today when I was scoping out shirts, and I really love some of these! (So, my beautiful friends and followers: if you"re looking for a last-minute Christmas gift for me... send one of these pieces my way...)

Yep, this Nautical Ship Wheel Raglan Shirt? I want it. I love nautical-inspired clothing and accessories. The color of this shirt is great, too! Aren"t these great products? According to the shop"s Etsy page, Andrea Winkler (the shop"s owner) has been selling handmade, vintage, and printed clothing for over five years. The shop"s reviews are 99% positive. You can"t get much better than that! (Note: I was not asked to do this review - I chose to feature this shop. All photos are courtesy of the Etsy page.)

VIA «Spotlight: Better Stay Together and My Fashion Wishlist» by Jane Storm