Truble Pics + style

Instagram sensation Negin Mirsalehi introduces Gisou


Instagram sensation and fashion blogger Negin Mirsalehi introduces Gisou: her own honey infused hair oil.

You could say beekeeping is in Negin’s blood, as it’s been in her family for six generations. Growing up in a beekeeping family had one very pleasurable benefit: an abundance of the freshest, finest honey produced by her father’s bees. The Mirsalehi family has always used honey for many different purposes: not only as a treat on homemade bread, or to sweeten their lukewarm tea, but also as a hair care solution – pioneered by Negin’s mother who used to be a hairdresser.

Gisou is an Iranian-Persian name that means ‘women’s hair.’ It was Negin’s mother who introduced her family to the benefits of honey after discovering how its moisturizing and softening properties work wonders on the hair. Gisou hair oil will be available in selected stores and can be ordered online.



Negin: “My absolute favorite hair product has always been the homemade hair oil derived from my dad’s honey – which I continue to use in different ways every single day. For as long as I can remember, I’ve applied this oil as an overnight treatment to strengthen and moisturize my hair. I also add it to hair masks and conditioners, and use it before and after my styling routine. It’s the one product I can always rely on.”

Advertising agency Fitzroy Amsterdam was responsible for the strategy, design and packaging.

VIA «Instagram sensation Negin Mirsalehi introduces Gisou»

VIA «Instagram sensation Negin Mirsalehi introduces Gisou»