Truble Pics + style

Benetton Global Casting Campaign: It’s My Time! [men's fashion]

The Next One Can Be You!

Become the next Benetton model and be a star! Simply log on http://casting.benetton.com/. If you win, you will fly to New York and see some dollars signs!

It’s My Time

is a global casting campaign, which Benetton opened February 8th-March 16th to young men and women from every culture, every language under the sun.

The competition is free from catwalks, clichés, or attitude and directly tied to personal style with no frontiers!

In step with Benetton tradition,

It’s My Time

is a democratic campaign in search of natural beauty and fresh young faces of future-oriented individuals.

The entry with the highest votes will be featured in Benetton’s new book on global style, receiving 200 euro in spending money at Benetton.

From these top winners, a selected 20 individuals will be flown to New York for the Benetton 2016 Fall/Winter campaign!

I may be slightly too old to book my face, but I do hope to be in New York to congratulate the winners!
So, sign up and become a star with Benetton!

The voting ends March 16, 2016! Winners will be announced on March 18th!